"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone (Redux)

Our home AC is being replaced today. We're broke and can't go on vacation, but our house will be cool again. We've had problems with it for 2 years. I am honestly over the money. I just want a working system. Our living room hasn't been below 78 degrees since...

My last day of teaching for this summer was yesterday. I hope I wasn't as difficult a student as these have been for me when I was working on my MBA.

We've been living in my parents' guest room all week. The kids call it "camping" because they are on a blow up bed. Too cute.

On my birthday, the quote on my calendar was:

"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"
Bernadette Peters

:)

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Shane Coffman said…

    I can't believe your AC still isn't working. How frustrating!

    Hopefully by this evening you're cool again.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Hey Jeanise! I can't believe that you went so long with a bad AC! This summer has already been extremely hot, so I'm sure you were suffering! Yay for getting it fixed! :)

    Happy belated birthday, by the way!

    Love you!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Happy Birthday, I know you have always wanted an air conditioner for your birthday! :)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Mike Morton said…

    Not to mention... all of the hot air that I was blowing in the house too. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home