"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Brave

This morning, the kids were eating breakfast at their little table in the kitchen, I was Bullet-ing my breakfast shake, and Nichole Nordeman was singing on the radio.

So long, status quo
I think I just let go
YOU make me want to be brave

Last night, I couldn't sleep. Everyone else was asleep, but I just had too much on my brain. I went for a walk just after midnight. (Don't worry, I took my cell phone.) It's amazing to me that God finds us in the moment we need him. He found me last night. He found me again this morning.

Today, I'm going to be BRAVE and trust God, thanking Him all the way.

Ok, I'm done with that. Here are some pictures to enjoy!


Dining al fresco


Swing Kids :)

Blessings on you today!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Melissa Osborn said…

    You are brave, and strong, and beautiful and funny, and a great friend. Just FYI.

    I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home