"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Too Much Information (The Police)

I found this on WordSpy.com. I totally get how this guy feels. I don't think Dena reads my blog, but she would get a kick out of this too... :)

e-mail bankruptcy n. The state of being unable or unwilling to read and respond to all the e-mail messages one has received, and so to delete those message and start over again.

Example Citation: Last month, venture capitalist Fred Wilson drew a lot of attention on the Internet when he declared a 21st century kind of bankruptcy. In a posting on his blog about technology, Wilson announced he was giving up on responding to all the e-mail piled up in his inbox.

"I am so far behind on e-mail that I am declaring bankruptcy," he wrote. "If you've sent me an e-mail (and you aren't my wife, partner, or colleague), you might want to send it again. I am starting over."

Been there, haven't done that. Yet...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home