"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Friday, August 31, 2007

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

So, I had a bad week. It's over now. I'm better now.

In a word, I had a week of resentment. I won't bore you with the details.

Now that I'm better, I thought I'd share some neat pics with you!

Daddy & his Girl:


Joel & PaPa on Mount Scott:


Lindsay wants to be like big brother:


The pics on Mount Scott are from Saturday. Mom & Dad wanted to get the camper out, so we took a "short" trip and saw some nature.

This weekend should be good. We'll be busy, but we'll be together!

XOXO

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Melissa Osborn said…

    How can you be blue with your little rays of sunshine running around your feet??

    Much love to you sweet friend!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Jeanise said…

    You're right, of course. Now I'm sad again.

    Just joking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home