"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

Yeah, I hate that song. But it's the best I can come up with.

My mom updated her website this week while she was iced in. There are some great pics of the kiddos!!

Mike was out of school Monday, Tuesday, and will be Wednesday because of ice that hit us Friday and over the weekend. It's like a mini vay-kay. I've been able to catch up on some work and we've had some fun family time.

Here's what I found tonight for the next 7 days:


I work at home! Let it snow!!!! :) It would be nice if we had something that Joel could actually PLAY in. He doesn't understand why the snow won't move. I keep telling him it's ice, but he keeps saying, "Look at all the beautiful snow!!!". Oh to have the wonder of a 3 year old again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home