"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm so happy I'm laughing through my tears (Sting)

So, I'm a bad blogger. But I'm a good mom, so that trumps blogger.

Things have been extremely busy. I'm busy with the kids and with work. The days run together so often that my Outlook calendar is the only reason I have a glimmer of hope of getting somewhere when I'm supposed to. Stress has been pretty high, though not as bad as during the audit. Today I decided that if I couldn't get it all done, it would not be the end of the world. Hence the title.

The kids are doing well. Joel will be 3 in 2 weeks! I can't believe it. Lindsay is cruising like a pro, and I think she'll walk before she turns 1 (in 6 weeks).

I didn't post the GOOD pictures of the kids. Here they are for your enjoyment.




And one of my favorite pictures:













Here's another outtake for you to enjoy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home