"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Okay, so I'm early. But here's why.

Today was Joel's first day at Sonshine School! The highs are only in the low 80's with lows around 62, the house is quiet (Lindsay is taking a nap), the windows are open, the breeze is divine... I love fall!!!!!

Here's a picture of Joel going to school this morning:



















And here's one 60 seconds after we got there. He said, "Bye, Mommy." (I'm chopped liver now.)















I love my kids, but school is awesome!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mike Morton said…

    Should we worry that he's this independent? :-)

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    No, but it's OK to cry. I cried like a crazy lady when I dropped Abby off at Kindergarten and she said bye Mom! I made Jillian promise not to grow up too quick. She just said "I have to, Mom. I want to go to Pre-K next year!" My babies are growing up too quick!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger camden said…

    Love the pics! They do grow up too fast, and you don't realize how fast until you have your own!!! I can't believe baby Joel isn't Baby Joel anymore! He is a big boy going to school, and a big brother! Lindsay is a doll!!!
    You know it will be a chore to keep Joel's friends away from her someday!!! :-) Love you guys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home