"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been a long time coming...

So, I really am alive. To catch up with the events of the past week...

Tuesday, I spent the day working so we could go out of town.
Wednesday, we got up at 4 am and drove to Hurst to my grandparents house. Wednesday was a full day of family reunions and mourning my uncle. The kids did great, and it was our first road trip in the new minivan. I don't quite know how I lived without it!!!

Thursday, we spent a bit more time with family and then headed back north to OK. I spent about 12 hours working to get ready for Friday's audit.

Friday I was a complete basketcase. It isn't over, but the preparation I needed to do is done, for the most part. We'll have another appointment at the end of the month.

Saturday, my mom, my cousins Ellie, the kids and I went to the zoo. It was HOT! They seemed to have a good time, though. Saturday evening, Mike and I went on a double date with Keith and Kathryn Varner. What fun! We ate at "Cheeseburger in Paradise". I had a chicken sandwich that was wonderful. Then we went to see Superman Returns. It was a great evening!

Today (Sunday), Joel woke up with a rash all over his legs. I was on the phone with the pediatrician by 8am. After 2 trips to Mercy After Hours and 2 trips to Walgreens, we now know that he has hives and that he will be fine. He did have to get a shot, which was not his or my favorite part of the day.

So, you are caught up with events of the week. I hope that I will have some pictures to share with you all tomorrow. My mom took the Zoo pics, so I need to get some from her. I have lots of picture of Joel's rash, but I'll save you from those...

Hasta la vista...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home