"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Do you hear what I hear?

I know my husband will appreciate this, but others? I'm not so sure. I found this on a website today. The website was entirely dedicated to "misheard lyrics". I was laughing out loud at my own mistakes on some songs, but this one affects pretty much everyone I went to high school with.

Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"

Misheard Lyrics:
Hit me like a bomb, babyC'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with the red light on

Original Lyrics:
Love is like a bomb, babyC'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone

Here's a link to the website, if you have some spare time:
http://www.amiright.com/misheard/

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Mike Morton said…

    Yep... I like it. That would have been very useful in Spring Sing lyrics. (is that spelled right?) :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home