"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Friday, July 21, 2006

A pirate's life for me...

No, not literally. Mike & I went out for a dinner date tonight. My mom and dad watched the kiddos. After dinner, my dad joined us for a viewing of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. It was a blast. If you didn't like it, sorry! We laughed alot, which is the best medicine for whatever ails you, right?

Today was a great day. Grandma Linda came over to see Joel & Lindsay this morning. Then, we all loaded up and went to the mall! My mom and I walked the mall while Mike shopped. Then we met Dad and his co-worker Kenden (aka Schnittzles) at El Chico. Joel got to play at the indoor, air conditioned play area (the main reason we went to the mall) and then we came home for naps. I worked at my desk (which I can actually see again) all afternoon.

Joel is spending the night at my parents' house. Maybe the baby will sleep in?! Yeah, right...

Here's a picture (actually from last night) of the kiddos in the tub.
I gave it a caption of "WHO, US??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home