"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

(Hum the Jeopardy Theme to yourself)

What should my kids be for Halloween?

Here are the ones I am thinking about for Lindsay:


I was also thinking that Joel could be a Monkey, and he and Lindsay could match. Is that too cheesy?

My idea for Joel is to dress him up like LEO from Little Einsteins. Mike thinks I should make Lindsay look like Annie, though I'm not sure how I'd do it since she's blonde. I might be able to make her look like June (below with Leo).



So, why don't you all chime in and let me know what you think? :)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Joel should be the monkey and Lindsay the cow. Maybe next year when they're both walking, the Einsteins thing would work. I doubt Joel would keep the glasses on this year.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I think it would be cute if they were Elmo and Zoe or Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I know they were not on the list, but I think that they are cute ideas and I never got to do them since I have 2 girls. Just my 2 cents.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jeanise said…

    Good ideas! We'll see what shapes up between now and October...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home