"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I want my baby back baby back baby back

In about 8 hours, my baby girl will be ONE. I just can't believe it!!! I'm sure there will be more about her special day in a later post, but I thought this would be fun.

If you weren't sure who Lindsay looks like, check out these 2 pics of Mike:


They even have the same hairdo!! :)



Also of note, Linda doesn't look a day older today than she did in the picture of her & baby Mike (above)!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Mike Morton said…

    I know it's late... but do you mean Lindsay? (Linda)

    WOW! We need to talk to my mom about some of the other looks, then, that I've seen Lindsay have. I can't imagine that ALL of these looks came from me! :-)

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Jeanise said…

    No, I meant LINDA! Maybe the caption should be moved, but I was talking about the picture of you and your mom!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    You don't need to move the caption. I understood perfectly what you meant! :) It's hard to believe that your baby girl is one today! Man how time flies!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Mike Morton said…

    OK... I got it now... guess it was just too early for me to wake up and comprehend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home