"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Do you ever wonder?

What's in a name? Especially a weird one that can't be found anywhere on anything. Except those new ornament places that do it while you wait. I love that. I bought 2 this year.

I found this on a random website. I was thinking about my new niece and what her name might be.

It's some site that eventually tries to get you to buy a report about your first and last name, blah blah blah. Here was the free version of my first name analysis:
  • Though the name Jeanise creates the urge to understand and help people, we draw to your attention that it causes an emotional intensity and sensitivity that is hard to control.
  • Your first name of Jeanise has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.
  • With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.
  • Your emotional feelings are easily affected and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature.

Sounds about right.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Shane Coffman said…

    That's you, all right.

    Amazing that they can get that just from your, um, uniquely spelled name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home