"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now...

So, I wanted to post a pic of Lindsay in her new glasses. I didn't get to take one last night with the Nikon, so here are a couple from my phone this morning:



Also, since I was getting a pic off my phone, I (finally) downloaded some other pics that have been on there for months. Here are the ones I deemed blog-worthy.

Joel riding his bike in wal-mart before we actually paid for it:

Joel's first bus ride and his new teacher:
J.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    She looks so cute in her glasses! I girl after my own heart! Glasses have come a long way since I had to wear them as a kid!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Mike Morton said…

    Cheryl, my first thought when I saw her was seeing you in glasses and you both look so much alike there. Just too cute. And LOOK! You turned out alright.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home