"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Just another manic Monday

Joel won't stay out of Lindsay's swing. Can you blame him? After all, it used to be his, right? So, I'm having a heart attack watching him, because he's WAY over the weight limit. Are those really limits, or are they more like guidelines? :)
















Today has been good. The whole house smells great because I put pot roast in the crock pot at 10am. I've managed to actually get some things off of my desk. Mike is off driving a bus again this afternoon. Let's all pray he doesn't set anything on fire again...

My friend and boss Mike Stephens has moved his radiation treatment up to tomorrow. Please pray for him and Amy as they go through this procedure...

Hope your respective Mondays are GREAT!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I cannot believe he is in that swing!

    fire?

    Someone should invent a game where you make up a definition for the funny word verification words you see, below.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jeanise said…

    Yeah, remember last time Mike drove the bus for OC Camps the bus caught on fire?

    That's a great idea for a game!

    My word is: snkdf. Any ideas??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home