"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Monday, Monday... won't go away

I know, today is Wednesday. But except for the fact that we went to church tonight, it sure felt like Monday to me!!

Today, I am very thankful my friend Auvrey is home from her mission trip to Venezuela. If you know her, you know why I'm thankful!!

The kids were both good today. Lindsay ate cereal tonight, and didn't spit it all over me! I think because she tolerates formula better the cereal doesn't taste so weird. Let's all hope she sleeps better (read: past 4:30) tonight!


(Notice the "clean" bottom lip. She likes to suck in her bottom lip, so it's the only thing near her mouth that ends up clean.)

Joel had his "best class ever" tonight at church, according to his sweet teacher. She said he sang songs with the group, sat down with the group, and participated with the group doing a project. (Joel usually does his own thing during class.) We're so proud! Our little boy is growing up...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Email me that picture!!

    Yeah Joel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home