"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

When you come home...

We made it back home safely. I'm tired, but we had a very nice visit with family.

We're not even seeing fireworks because we're too exhausted. How sad is that? I hope we can get back to seeing the fireworks before I'm 40. Something about babies and fireworks not mixing...

Last night, my Uncle John showed me this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4776181634656145640 which is well worth taking a look at! Amazing...

UPDATE: Here are a couple of pics from the trip!


Joel talking to Papa and Grandma on the walkie-talkie. He called it a phone. :)


Lindsay had a great time watching Joel be silly! She's become a very good traveler. She sure likes her big-girl seat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home