"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yesterday...all my troubles were so far away

I think all my entry titles should be song lyrics. We'll see how long I can keep that up.

Yesterday, Mike took the kids to the park in the morning and I worked. I'm getting ready for an audit next week, and it is taking lots of time. I'm very thankful that Mike is home to help with the kids! Here's a couple of pictures from yesterday. I'll try to put pics of the kiddos up with every post. My goal is daily, but I'm sure there will be days I can't get to it.

PS - Mike: There IS a spell checker on this site!!





3 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Welcome to blogdom!

    The thing about spell checker is that you can't use it if you've got a good pop-up blocker (at least that used to be the case). That's why you'll find spelling errors on my blog.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Shane Coffman said…

    I like the song lyrics as titles. That's a neat personal touch.

    Maybe you could broaden your scope and include movie titles or famous lines if you get stumped on a song lyric. That would still be pretty "Jeanise"...

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jeanise said…

    YOU, Shane, have very clever titles. I would expect nothing less though. I like the movie idea! Maybe it will have to rotate monthly or something. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home