"How Could I Ask For More?"

A small glimpse into my everyday...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Goin' 'round and 'round

Saturday, we met Mike's parents at the mall for lunch. That was lots of fun! Saturday night, we went to "Bowling for Rhinos", which was coordinated by my friend Amy. Lindsay actually slept in the middle of all the noise. Joel had a grand-ole time playing with the bowling balls. He spent at least an hour spinning them in the rack. Amy's event was a success, raising money for conservation. I didn't get a bunch of great pics, but here is one of my Type-A son pushing the bowling balls around and around the ball return platform. He was concentrating VERY hard on getting the balls all lined up! (The lanes weren't turned on, so there was no danger...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home